ADCI Registration for Full Length Festivals 2019
Amateur Drama Council of Ireland 2019 Festival Registration
The NEC of the Amateur Drama Council of Ireland has introduced a registration system for the 3-Act Full Length festivals of 2019 and following years. Similar to the current registration system in place for the 1-Act circuit, this system will make the running of the preliminary festivals smoother and more efficient and allow the NEC and the National Secretary to assist Groups/Festivals in filling their events.
The timelines for registration is as follows:
• From September 1st - Each group must register with the National Secretary of the ADCI prior to applying to festivals, giving the following information:
• Group Name
• Group contact including address
• Open or Confined Section
• Name of play
• Rights: Confirm that rights are available.
• Insurance: Confirm that groups’ insurance is current and valid.
• October 24th 2018: Secretary releases registration numbers and official application forms to groups.
• November 1st 2018: Groups apply to festivals only after this date.
• December 1st 2018: Festivals to forward their programme schedule to ADCI National Secretary Mairead Broderick.
All queries should be directed to the ADCI National Secretary:
Mairead Broderick, Main Street, Rathangan, Co Kildare. Email: email@example.com Phone: 087 9670138