DLI Board 2020 - 2021
It was great to see such a good turnout at the DLI AGM in the dlr Mill Theatre, Dundrum, Dublin 16 on Sunday 1st March 2020.
Many thanks to those who served on the DLI Board for the last year, for all their hard work on behalf of amateur drama. A special mention for Anne Mekitarian who contributed so much to the DLI Board over the years, particularly as Summer School Director, and to Sally Stevens, who came on the DLI Board for a year and did great work as Membership Secretary.
Members of the DLI Board for the coming year are as follows:
- Joanne Keane (DLI Chairperson and 6&6 ADCI/DLI Joint Committee Chairperson)
- Ollie Kenny (DLI Vice-Chairperson and 6&6 ADCI/DLI Joint Committee Secretary)
- Eugene O'Sullivan (DLI Secretary, Company Secretary and 6&6 ADCI/DLI Recording Secretary)
- Karen Carleton (DLI Finance Director)
- Willie O'Brien (DLI Summer School Director and Development Officer)
- Michael Stafford (DLI Festival Liaison Officer)
- Christine O'Brien (DLI Magazine Editor)
- Mary Newman (DLI Membership Secretary)
- Emma Jane Nulty (DLI IT Coordinator)
Valerie McGuile is the DLI Office Administrator and Elaine McLoughlin kindly updates the DLI Facebook page.
Here's to a great year ahead in amateur drama!
Photo above: Back row L-R: Ollie Kenny, Christine O'Brien, Mary Newman, Karen Carleton, Willie O'Brien Front row L-R: Eugene O'Sullivan, Joanne Keane Missing from photo: Michael Stafford, Emma Jane Nulty
Photo | Kris Mooney